We look at the five common categories of sleep disturbances and help you identify the root of your sleep problems. You will learn the things to do during the day to make sleep come easier at night. You will conduct a number of sleep-study assessments based on the program developed by Harvard Medical School’s sleep experts.
You will learn:
- 5 keys to fall asleep faster and stay for the night.
- How to boost the amount of deep sleep you get. (There is only one proven way.)
- Sleep gadgets that are safe and effective.
- How to reset your internal clock to offset a sleep/wake disorder.
- A bedtime routine that starts melatonin production.
- Professor Jason Ellis’ One-Week Insomnia Cure.